Custom Search

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Held Hostage By Dog Owners Behaving Badly

Stop the madness!

I walk to and from the Castro Business District to take public transportation, get a bite to eat, or shop in the neighborhood.  Inevitably, I find myself dodging the dreaded you know what, dog doo. I've had many near misses, and I really hate it when I get tagged.

Now let me be clear. I don't hate dogs or dog owners, in general. In fact, I love dogs.  However, I really, really, dislike the messes that dog owners leave behind for others to step in.

This blog is my catharsis. It's a place to share information and experiences.

Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand this one! I too enjoy dogs, but not when I have to dodge there doo!! Like your blog.. let's hope people start being more responsible for their pets.. or don't have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While visiting South Beach Miami, Fl we were walking behind a fella walking his dog when right before us the dog decided to take a LARGE SOFT dump. Needless to say I found this quite disturbing :( The fella looked at us and gave us a toothy smile ... the dog finished and he and dog continued on there way... ewe :( I feel sorry for the person who will probably step in it. This is just one incident of many why I am so upset with irresponsible pet owners.

    ReplyDelete