Custom Search

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Neighbors Victimized By Doggie Doo

Dog Poop with leaf - Castro, San Francisco, 94114
I'm back into rant mode.

We were strolling down into the neigbhorhood business district yesterday. I'm happy to say it was wonderfully sunny in SF.

I'm ranting on behalf of the neighborhood, and for the poor souls of a home that I believe is the chronic victim of dog droppings. Not only do they get constant presents, today I noticed they got multiple gifts.

Therefore, I'm starting to get a little militant.  Watch out bad dog owners! We're watching you (between Eureka and Douglass, on 17th St).

Return Home: The Dog Doo Rants Blog - http://dogdoorants.blogspot.com/
Return Home (mobile):  http://dogdoorants.mofuse.mobi/

Ceramic Bone Yard Sign For Dogs and Dog Owners, Welcome, Please Keep Off Grass, No Dumping Sign, Please Curb Your Dog, Please Use Your Own Lawn, Beware of Friendly Dog, Poop Happens Please Scoop, No Poop and Cave Canem sign

No comments:

Post a Comment