Custom Search

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sidewalk Doggy Diarrhea - Caught In The Act

Dog Diarrhea Smear on Sidewalk - Castro, San Francisco CA, 94114
Major ewwwww! 

I was walking home from work tonight, just minding my own business . . . and scanning for things to blog about. I noticed that there was a dog and owner about a block ahead, and that they hadn't moved for awhile. It appeared that the owner was waiting on the dog, and picking up after it.

I kept walking and stopped to take this picture. This is an award-winning smear, a remnant of a valiant dog owner trying to clean up after doggy diarrhea. I was immediately repulsed at what I saw, and a wee bit happy to add a photo to my portfolio.

... and then I kept walking, and in a few steps caught up to the dog and owner. It felt as if I had chased them off. In retrospect, I think I really did.  The owner had tried his best to clean up after diarrhea dog, and I chased him off while he was trying to scoop up smear #2.  I felt embarrassed for the owner.  He tried his best to clean up two smears, saw me coming and taking pictures, and ran off in shame.

I'm sympathetic, and I have to keep reminding myself why I don't own a dog.  Bottomline, there's diarrhea on the sidewalk!!!

Return Home: The Dog Doo Rants Blog - http://dogdoorants.blogspot.com/
Return Home (mobile):  http://dogdoorants.mofuse.mobi/

1 comment:

  1. Addendum: I just had some leftover banana pudding for dessert. Yum! http://dogdoorants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete