Custom Search

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh Sh*t - This Is Worse Than Dog Poo

Just another picture of human poo. Castro, San Francisco CA, 94114
OMG ! ! !

I was commuting to work this morning in my usual manner,  a short city hop on San Francisco MUNI subway, to catch my bay area BART connection from Civic Center to Pleasanton.

Oh dear!  While waiting for my BART train at Civic Center, I typically stretch yoga-like while leaning against some weight-bearing columns . . .

. . . only this morning my hand encountered something . . . brown, soft, and smelly, around shoulder high . . .

eccch, the dreaded human poo wiped against the column.

Now I'm grateful to see dog poo that I can avoid and quickly step around  ;)

Return Home: The Dog Doo Rants Blog - http://dogdoorants.blogspot.com/
Return Home (mobile):  http://dogdoorants.mofuse.mobi/
PETCO Bags on a Roll Bone Dispenser with Bags, Pack of 30
City Walks with Dogs: San Francisco

1 comment:

  1. .... eewweeee .... NOT a good way to start the day!!!! That's why I carry wet wipes ... I get laughed at!!!

    ReplyDelete