Custom Search

Friday, April 2, 2010

Man Slips On Dog Poo - Million Dollar Law Suit

A Pet's Place store in Hatert, NijmegenImage via Wikipedia
I'm not sure how I really feel about the following situation in this Dogster post, Man Slips in Dog Poo, Sues for $1 Million. Basically, a man slips on poo in a pet store that allows pets in the store, and he slips on doo, and hurts himself.

My stream of consciousness:
  • looking to capitalize on a situation and file a frivolous suit?
  • who's really at fault, the store, or the dog owner?
  • I can't stand dog owners bringing their dogs into neighborhood stores, especially restaurants and grocery stores. How unhygienic.
  • it doesn't matter where or when, dog owners should be picking up their dog poo
  • I have pair of shoes that act like skis when they hit something moist or wet. I've hurt myself many times because of it.
Bottomline, the dog doo didn't belong on the store floor in the first place!

Poo Fighters Unite! - Wear this proudly:
No Dog Doo Allowed - 3.5" Button

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment