Custom Search

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Does Warm Weather Promote Dog Doo Land Mines?

Dog Doo - Market & Collingwood
Spring has sprung!

The past few days in San Francisco have been wonderful. Sunny, warm, and the neighborhood has been a buzz with lots of activity.

Unfortunately, I've noticed a slight increase in dog poo messes left behind on the sidewalks.  I'm wondering if the warm weather is contributing to this, and why this would be so.

What do you think?

Poo Fighters Unite! - Wear this proudly:
No Dog Doo Allowed - 3.5" Button

1 comment:

  1. I've started a dog doo-doo blog and while it's been a while since you've been active I wondered if you would be willing to submit some pics to add San Francisco to my list of poop locations. Visit http://picturesofdogdoodoo.blogspot.com if you're interested, and I'm looking for poops that look like letters of the alphabet, famous people/people from history, and of course white dog poop. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete